Cheap Call Rates and 100% Call Credits
Cost of 1300 and 1800 numbers is a lot less than most people think. Our plans start from $15 per Month including Call Credits and come with a wide range of routing and call handling features. All of our 1300 and 1800 monthly access fees come with equal amount of call credits.
Business 1300 were able to find us a highly memorable 1300 number. The number makes our company stand out from the competition and is very easy to remember. This is very important as we are in a highly competitive finance industry. There is no doubt that our 1300 number has helped our business.
Apart from boosting business presence and enhancing marketing activities, features such as Auto Attendant, Business Intro Message, Voice 2 Email and Geo Routing Options make 1300 and 1800 numbers a powerful business tool that is relatively cheap and should easily fit into most business budgets.
Call us on 1300 00 1300 or CLICK HERE and we'll find the right number for your business.
Cheap 1300 Numbers is Only the Start
How much do 1300 numbers cost? Our 1300 plans start at $15 per month. All of the plans come with monthly call credits that can be applied to any call type, making the cost of 1300 numbers very affordable.
Our best value plan is $45 per month and offers the best rates, call charges and call credits.
1800 Plans That Won't Break the Bank
How much do 1800 numbers cost? Business 1300 has a range of ultra-competitive 1800 plans and charges that can fit into almost any budget. The cost of 1800 numbers is a lot cheaper than most people think.
Save $$$ With Our Corporate Plan
How much do 13 numbers cost? 13 numbers are a fantastic marketing tool as they only have six-digits and are easy to remember. Although 13 numbers cost a lot more to connect, many businesses can justify the expense through the increased return on advertising and marketing activities.
Included Features and Functions
There is not much that inbound numbers can’t do and almost all functions are included in the cost of the 13, 1300 and 1800 number. Choose ones that best suit your business requirements. If you're unsure which features to choose, speak to one of our Business Consultants and they will put together a combination that's ideal for your business. Contact us on 1300 00 1300 or CLICK HERE to make an online enquiry.
- Business Intro Message heard at the commencement of the call.
- Auto Attendant to route calls to the appropriate destination.
- Voice2Email for when calls are unable to be taken.
- Call Alert to identify that a call is coming through from the inbound number.
- Call Management Features such as call forwarding, call overflow and call distributor.
- State Based Routing for multi-site operations.
- Time Based Routing for after hours and weekends.
- Call Recording for training and quality control.
Professional Voice Recording
Promote your business brand, product or service and create a powerful customer experience through a professionally recorded message.
- Ideal for Business Intro Messages while the Caller is Waiting to be Connected.
- Use for Auto Attendant Prompts.
- Perfect for Professional Voicemail and After Hours Messages.
- Choice of Male or Female voice. Professional or Upbeat.
- Your Own Sound File to Use with a Variety of Applications.
- Only $39 per Recording when You Connect a Service with Business 1300.
- CLICK HERE to enquire about Professional Voice Recording.
Make sure calls are routed to the right destination by activating a feature that prompts the callers to enter a postcode. Ideal for organisations with multiple sites such as franchise networks and retail/service chains.
- Direct the Call to the Appropriate Location.
- Analyse Call Origin by Postcode.
- Gain 100% Control.
- Only $190 per Month plus $300 Set Up Fee.
- CLICK HERE to enquire about Postcode Prompting.