Choose from Many Available Options
Inbound 13, 1300 and 1800 numbers are available in many forms. Choose from Free Pool Numbers to boost your business presence and ensure your business has the same number even if you change locations; improve brand awareness and promote your company name with a Phone Name; gain an edge on your competitors and promote your product or service with a Phone Word; or maximise the return on your advertising investment with a Premium Number.
Our 1800 number has been very helpful in engaging our customers, especially because it is a free call number. Being in the health industry, we want our customers to be encouraged to contact us and that's what the free call feature does. The 1800 number, which is also a phone name, has been very successful for our business.
Call us on 1300 00 1300 or CLICK HERE and we'll search for available 13, 1300 or 1800 numbers for your business. This is a free service and there's absolutely no obligation to get or connect the number through Business1300.
FREE POOL NUMBERS
Boost Your Image
Free Pool 13, 1300 and 1800 Numbers are issued by ACMA (Australian Communications and Media Authority) and kept on a database that can only be accessed by Inbound Number Providers.
Promote Your Business
Smart Numbers are a fantastic way to promote your business through the 13, 1300 or 1800 number. They can spell a word relating to your business or come with a highly memorable numeric pattern.
Smart Numbers come with an EROU (Enhanced Rights of Use) which protects your rights to the number, ensuring it becomes a business asset rather than just an expense.
Seize the Market
Premium Numbers are an excellent way to help a business maximise the return on its marketing and advertising investment. They have a much higher recall rating than other numbers which means they're more memorable and therefore more effective when used in promotional material.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Number
- How important is it for the number to be memorable?
- Will it be used for display advertising, in particular signage and billboards?
- Will it be used for TV and radio advertising?
- Do I need the number to boost my business branding?
- Do I need to make a strong first impression?
- Will the number be used for promotion of products and services?
- Will the number be connected at all times or is it being used for special events?
- Do I need multiple numbers and do they need to be sequential?
- Do I need to get a matching fax number?
- Do I need to provide a Free Call service to my customers?
- What type of number do my competitors have?
- Is it important to own the EROU (Enhanced Rights of Use) to the number?
- What's my budget to have a number and keep it active?
- Who's the target audience?